***This page is for publicists, booking agents, managers, and guests who represent themselves that have the ability to schedule on their behalf. If you’ve come across this page and want to suggest someone please give us their information in the contact us page***
The AME Radio Show is ALWAYS looking for great guests to come on the show to talk about their talents, passion, obstacles they’ve over come to reach their goals, current projects and past projects. We do cover about all of these in one interview. Please see the specifications and instructions below.
- They/you are in the art, music or entertainment industry which includes the architectual/industrial, literary and fashion industries and the culinary arts. We accept people in all fields of those industries for example in TV/Movies there are directors, producers, actors, etc… all of those are acceptable.
- You don’t have to have an established name. You just have to be active in your field of art.
- Established celebrities are all welcome
- WE DO NOT talk politics unless it impacts the arts or our 1st Amendment rights. Other certain scenarios will be considered but it will be VERY selective.
What to Expect
- All interviews are pre-taped.
- The guest can call us by phone or we can call them with a number provided.
- Interviews last between 15 and 20 mins but never longer than 30 mins
- Guests can OPT to use phone or Skype.
- If you want to be a part of both radio and TV we have to do a Skype video call and that must be specified in the form link provided below.
- Interviews don’t necessarily air that same day nor the same week. We tape in advance. HOWEVER if there is a time crunch please note in the form below. We will try to get that interview priority.
- Our show airs every Friday and Saturday and we feature 2 guests per show. We air them USUALLY in the order they are interviewed, except priority time crunch interviews will bump others.
- WE DO NOT CHARGE for interview. YOU CAN NOT BUY an earlier time slot.
- We record Mon-Fri between 4:30 PM (Eastern time) / 1:30 PM (Pacific) and 10:00 PM (Eastern Time) / 7:00 PM (Pacific)
- We do not send pre-written questions. We have a real conversation unscripted. However, you are MORE than welcome to send us suggested questions to ask. We will try to make sure we cover it.
Things happen and we understand. If you have to cancel simply do so from the confirmation e mail our scheduler system sends at any time. We do ask that you give us 2 hours notice minimum if at all possible.
Filling out the Form Instructions (PLEASE NOTE)
- Click the link provided.
- Choose your guest’s time zone. It will automatically show it in both your time zone and converts it to my time zone.
- Choose the month on the calendar you want to interview in. You can do up to the entire following year
- Then choose a day by clicking on it in the calendar
- Once you do that it will populate ALL time slots available. Choose the one you want then click NEXT
- SUBJECT FIELD: This is the topic we’re going to talk about
- YOUR NAME: Place the name of the client only (First and Last)
- YOUR E MAIL: Publicists or Managers place your e mail here or enter your own e mail if you are the guest booking yourself
- YOUR COMPANY: Optional but this is where you can place your agency name if you are booking your client
- YOUR PHONE: This is the phone number of the guest IF you want us to call them. If not just leave it blank
- SUBJECT: Please state if this is a SKYPE (provide handle) or Phone interview. Any important info we need for the interview for example (DON’T ASK ABOUT SOMETHING, YOUR INFO FOR BACKUP/EMERGENCY) etc.
Once you do this, it will update our calendar immediately once we approve the slot. It may take a bit of time to approve (usually within a few hours). When you complete the form you will get a confirmation and one that says we approve the slot. This is your confirmation and one you can cancel the set interview or modify it. It sends a reminder e mail a few hours prior.
After Confirmation E Mail Comes
We will need a BIO and HEADSHOT of the guest for our guest page on the website. If one is not provided we may search for one online and it may not be what you are looking for.
After the Interview
After the interview is complete, we will edit the interview and schedule it into the calendar for airing. We air on the AMFM247 Broadcasting Network (Internet and 10 AM/FM stations), RadioLuv (Internet) and WKLAP (Internet), iHeart on Demand and iTunes.
The interview will be archived on your client’s or your guest page. We will send you a link to that as soon as it’s up.
WE DO NOT REMOVE shows from podcasts or from any source once they air.